Sunday, October 01, 2006

THanks Brian and Lovely paintings




Brian, thanks so much for setting this up, and good luck with it.

Bob, i love your work, very dreamy and loose. I also see those qualities in Brian's work, which is what attracted me to his workshop in the first place. Very very pretty.

I am a professional faux finisher, so painting is a little out of my comfort zone. Bob's workshop was the first fine art painting class i've ever taken. It was wonderful. I have painted a little bit since then - here's some weird work i did. THey are all self portraits. If you want to see my "real" work, you can check out my website at www.fakeit.ca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy...love your work..soo free and light. Thanks for joining this blog and hope you will check in often. It was also great to have you in the workshop..Warm Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. Good luck with it! I'm sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete

http://www.briansimons.com