Sunday, October 01, 2006

Studio 1050




Hi Brian,
This is the first time I have done a posting so I'm not sure how it works and whether I will be able to do what I want. Anyway, your idea is fabulous...I will enjoy posting new paintings and receiving critique from the others. I might need to come over and get a tutorial first! Now I will try this and see if it works. These are the three paintings I submitted to the Sidney Art Show...I got one accepted and for the second year in a row, it was my least favourite. What do you (and others) think? I will look forward to seeing what everyone is up to (once I figure out how to use this). Bye for now. Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paintings Margaret...looks like you did a good job posting on this Blog. Please feel free to post anytime and check in every now and then to see whats happening. I especially love the painting on the top of your post. Very dramatic and powerful. Good luck at the Sidney Show. I did not submit anything ...too busy getting ready to go to Isarael (Haifa) to see my daughter in a few weeks. I've been playing in oils lately and will post some shorty. Thanks for joining Margaret

    ReplyDelete

http://www.briansimons.com