Sunday, March 01, 2009


I needed to step back from this one for awhile, and thanks to Brians' help I feel much better about this now. It was great to hear his comments, as sometimes I just get blind. I like it now.


I am off for awhile (to Taos, New Mexico) I have my first little show in a National Juried Exhibit. They chose 2 peices. I'm pretty excited. More symbolic than anything else. Also my web site is finished, just having trouble up loading all my files. I will let you know when it is done. Hope everyone is well. Asma, fabulous painting, you are growing in leaps and bounds!!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing all the BEST Julie I'm so thrilled and happy for you. Mexico is a lovely place do take lots of pics and share with us would love to watch. Thanks for the appreciation feels great. all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This works beautifully now Julie and that bridge reflection in the water really sings! Great that you persevered here!
    Good luck at your shop and don't forget us here! HAPPY TRAILS, Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice, pulls you right in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painting Julie. It has a ton of detail without looking overworked. Congratulations on the show--that's huge! Also, can't wait to see your website.

    ReplyDelete

http://www.briansimons.com